Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Okay, here's my first finished project of 2008. It's the Shetland Triangle for Wrap Style mentioned in my last WIP post. I finished it in just four days, and as far as I can tell only made one mistake. I did rip it out and try to fix it, but no doing. I don't think it's noticeable. I did run out of yarn and missed the last two rows of the edging chart and the final row before binding of, so it's not as nicely pointy as it should be. I will definitely be doing this for real with yarn I like!

The first pic is unblocked and looks like a manta ray. The second is while blocking.

No, I didn't knit this for the cat.

No comments: